1) 5 Predictions For Toronto's Housing Market In 2019
"We are almost a month into 2019, and it feels like the Toronto real estate market is getting a fresh start. Gone are the days of double-digit price increases, dozens of offers in bidding wars, and new record prices every month..."
2) You Now Need $100,000 In Income To Buy A Typical Condo In Toronto
"The income needed to qualify for a mortgage on an average Greater Toronto Area condo has soared by nearly a third over the past year, according to a new report, and it's due to both rising prices and tougher new mortgage rules..."
3) Home building in Canada beats forecasts. Urban multiple-unit projects up 3.9 per cent!
"OTTAWA — Canada Mortgage and Housing Corp. says the annual pace of housing starts in November picked up compared with October..."
4) What these Toronto and Mimico condos sold for:
"Amenities in the building include a concierge, an exercise room, guest suites, a rooftop deck/garden and visitor parking..."
5) Toronto’s affordable housing plan proceeds, but John Tory and council begged to do more
" As we enter a more balanced market, the discussion will slowly shift away from talking about high housing prices and will be more focused on how we can get the best use of our houses and the land around them..."